Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

removal and replacing the tops.

I plan on buying old lamps in the future to renew. I plan on reading more on how to remove and replace the tops. What I'm wondering is are…

Started by David Valle

2 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by David Valle

Wow...what is this thing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-RUSSIAN-MADE-LAVA-LAMP-MULTI-COLOR-LAVA-RED-GREEN-/200555987628?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb21182ac  

Started by Autumn

3 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

attempting a custom lamp

hi there. this is all new to me. i've been researching quite a bit over the past 2 days, and I think I'm ready to give it a shot. i bought…

Started by mouthsuit

3 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by mouthsuit

Forum change

I have found that the forum can be changed to put the posts in chronological order and we can also include quotes when you are replying to…

Started by LampHead

2 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Mark Goo

Candle Wax

Has anyone tried dying wax with candle dye? if you did, what happened? what type of dye did you use? im testing some out right now, cant re…

Started by Diin

0 Nov 29, 2010

MENARDS $6.97 LAVAS

See Christmas Catalog front page:http://menards.inserts2online.com/customer_Frame.jsp?drpStoreID=1I told you that they would return for che…

Started by bluecastlesky

0 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by wizard of ooze

Giving away a free 10% discount code for electric planet

I have one 10% discount code that came with my fluidium lamp that expires on the 30th of this month. I wont use it so whoever needs it can…

Started by Autumn

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by George

What have you made?

Hi, I am about to design some sort of display for my ever growing collection and thought it would be nice to see displays that you guys hav…

Started by Ladee Lava

13 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Ladee Lava

For lamps without dimmers

So i'm sure everyone will have seen these. I kept meaning to get one and i finally got rount to it.I wish i'd bought one years ago, as I ke…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

1 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Need a photo of a fluidium globe next to a 52oz globe.

Title says it all. I would really appreciate it if someone took a photo of a fluidium globe sitting next to a 52oz globe.

Started by Autumn

0 Nov 7, 2010

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service