Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY Lamp Bases/Stands

I've been doing some experimenting with making my own lamps, and I'm interested to see the bases you've made.  And what kind of jars/bottle…

Started by Dave Cook

4 May 12, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Creating a tiny custom lamp from scratch: A Quarantine Adventure.

Hi all!  I made an account just to share my story with you- I posted all this to the LavaLamps Subreddit. I'm hoping to get some good feedb…

Started by Ant Bee

6 May 7, 2020
Reply by Ant Bee

Formula or recipe for building a reliable candle powered lamp?

Hi all I'm super keen to make a candle powered lava lamp over the lockdown my country is in. Does anyone have any reliable recipes for maki…

Started by Meredith

4 May 2, 2020
Reply by Meredith

White Dye Solution For Lava Wax?

Hey, as the title states, Im looking for a good solution to make white wax and to lighten up other colored waxes. I've tried one band of ca…

Started by Joshua Dreger

4 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Lava Lamp Fabric!

I FINALLY found it!   https://www.spoonflower.com/en/fabric/9499328?order_item_id=22431316

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

3 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Claude J

The future of lava lamps.

Hi dudes, I have a question about the future of our lava lamps. Here in Europe, incandescent lamps were banned from manufacturing and LED l…

Started by Zapiao

6 Mar 15, 2020
Reply by lampfancy

Chemical details of the lava lamp

Sharing is an excerpt from the book "Chemistry Connections: The Chemical Basis of Everyday Phenomena". While doing research on the internet…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

4 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Report For IDEA NUOVA LAVA LAMP

MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) Report For IDEA NUOVA LAVA LAMP   A new alternative that can be a formula for those who want to make a la…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

0 Feb 27, 2020

Mathmos still good/Lava Lite better quality now?

I have picked up some near brand new lava lite lava lamps (Made at the end of last year) and while I wanted Mathmos I needed something for…

Started by Kitsuku Mitsumatski

2 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Any one seen one of these before?

So... Has anyone seen anything like this? It's basically a glass globe filled with a liquid, no branding that I can tell. Top can be remove…

Started by Aaron Rodgers

5 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service