Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replacing the globe with sequenced LED lights

Hi all,   I'm working on a project where I'm seeking to replace the globe at the bottom of the lamp with a series of LED lights - for the u…

Started by Walker Sharpe

1 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Tim Gill

Lamps that make you laugh! (FunnyLampThread)

How about some pictures here of amusing lamps you've stumbled across (not literally).   They may look a little odd ar make you have a quiet…

Started by Modulo '70

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by matt01165

All the kinds of Surfactant

Isn't there something that can be globally bought ? I mean in here i read that i should get Dawns Dish Soap, but i cant get that here in De…

Started by Da9L

37 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Extension cord with dimmer switch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120695347624?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649     These are nice cords. They accepted my of…

Started by Brent

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Brent

Mathmos Telstar says..Hi!

Plugged in the new Telstar from James..and my first lava statue was interesting..think my new UK lamp flipped off it new American owner..se…

Started by Mr MaGoo

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Mr MaGoo

How many lamps do you run on an average evening?

I know most of us have sizable collections. And many of us have lamps scattered in various rooms. I have about 50 lamps myself, the bulk of…

Started by Erin

48 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Bought a new Lava Lamp - Review

I've shared this story before - but I'll recap in brief so you know where I'm coming from.  Had some cool midnight series lamps back in col…

Started by Kongar

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Erin

My First GooKit Grande

Like so many others, I too have a cloudy Grande. I knew that's what I was buying when I found it on eBay though. It was $50 shipped.    I w…

Started by Erin

59 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by kiramarie

Day-glo water from hi-lighter pens?

OK, so this is part of a post by Jonas Clark-Elliott For the test: Pry the rear end cap off a yellow - not green, these don't glow much - h…

Started by Keith

4 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Spencer541

I need some good wax for a transplant!

I need to fix a Meditterranean.   Does anyone have any good sources to find some good wax that isn't too expensive?  Thanks!!!

Started by Jennifer

11 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service