Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Table

I'm really really new to the lava lamp scene but I'm buying furniture for my apartment. When I was younger I worked in a recording studio t…

Started by Andrew

6 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Andrew

How to top off a Gemlite?

I recently purchased a Gemlite on Ebay. The lamp is in great shape, but there is about an inch gap between the fluid and the top of the gl…

Started by Manix5

1 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

crestworth steam engine lantern

hi guys i have just won a steam engine lamp on ebay that needs a bit of tlc to bring it back to its former glory, the thing i need to no i…

Started by krissyfromswindon

5 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by krissyfromswindon

steam engine

well guys so far so good, i have taken the lamp to bits and have removed the old paint of off the back, i know have a dilema, the side with…

Started by krissyfromswindon

0 Feb 13, 2008

What Color?

After tweeking and playing with colors I want to change the liquid color of this globe:http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=156639

Started by Brian

3 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by Brian

How to Best Use a Dimmer?

My lamp takes a long time to heat up, then overheats very soon afterward. I bought a dimmer and am trying to find the best way to use it.…

Started by Eric B

3 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Home made lamp--Cloudy

First time here. Sorry if posting in the wrong place. I wanted to make a unique gift for a friend from a Grey Goose (his favorite) vodka b…

Started by Lynn

6 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Jimmy D

Old 60's Lava Lamp In Need Of Repair

Hey all!Quick question for ya'. I have an old lava lamp,cannot screw off top and coil IS at the bottom. Lava is in a big ball shaped like…

Started by Malia

1 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Yellowing liquid

I just bought a nice clear/blue screwtop century on ebay, sadly it is coming with a rocket ship type base! LOL! it looks like the fluid is…

Started by MyFriendGoo

6 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by MyFriendGoo

Wax on glass

I got a couple of lamps and had them shipped across country and they just don't seem to work right. I think on one of them the wax just flo…

Started by Pat Parsons

3 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Pat Parsons

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service