Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,322)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava Lamp Grande Issue

I recently had the oppurtunity to purchase a couple of Lava Lite Grandes 27" but I have a small issue which baffles me. One of them when li…

Started by Matt Gallimore

4 Jun 6
Reply by Claude J

Lamp flashed on then immediately turned off

Hi, I've had a Mathmos Astro Baby Lava lamp for almost a month now (I'm based in the US and used forward2me). The original unit was faulty…

Started by m1ke

3 Jun 6
Reply by m1ke

I need help making glitter fluid

has anyone made clear glitter fluid using calcium chloride?  Any help is greatly appreciated 

Started by Robert Israel

1 Jun 6
Reply by Elias

Smart Astro Base Problems - Advice Appreciated

Hi All, I have a Mathmos Smart Astro base which hadn't previously been used. I got the lamp set up last night but after it had been lit for…

Started by ElectricMonkey

6 Jun 3
Reply by ElectricMonkey

Filter pump for clearing cloudy lamps?

Hi there, I have two "Lava" company lava lamps, two of the same lamp, and they both did the same thing. They were never shaken or knocked o…

Started by Johnny Flame

8 Jun 2
Reply by Kim Eason

Mathmos iO overheating

Anyone had any problems with the iO overheating? In mine the wax goes into one big lump and detaches from the coil after about 6 hours... t…

Started by perishingtardis

8 May 30
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Replacement Bulbs for 17" lamp

Hi all, new here, so please bear with me. I have three Lava lamps, the two older ones (about twenty years old) need some replacement bulbs…

Started by Lorenzo Gerace

3 May 29
Reply by Claude J

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane K

55 May 26
Reply by Duane K

Bubbly Lava

Hi All I was wondering why  my lava has bubbles inside of it. They look like air bubbles. And is there a way of fixing it? im new to this…

Started by Finlay Cooper

2 May 26
Reply by Soylent Green

Electronic heating and lighting applications. (2)

AC 24v 25w Electronic Lava Lamp 41.5cl I evaluated the bottles, canisters and broken rgb led bulb to be thrown with the PWM rgb led driver…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

4 May 26
Reply by MarcoHarn

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service