Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

spencer gifts lamp

is the glass in this lamp tinted or not https://www.spencersonline.com/product/royal-red-lava-lamp-17-inch/175087.uts?relationType=recentl

Started by not rick james

1 Aug 1
Reply by Donald Besaw Jr

Running Temperatures

I've seen the chart with the pictorial of how to judge whether your lamp is overheating. What I'm curious about is the actual temperature…

Started by Dave Cook

1 Jul 25
Reply by Claude J

Help with Re-Wiring Astro

Hey all, I was planning to convert my Astro to US wiring using the post by Brad on here, but the keyless socket I ordered looks a bit diff…

Started by James

1 Jul 18
Reply by James

Suitable Dye for Solvent Based Glitter Lamps?

Can anyone recommend a suitable product for dyeing solvent based fluids? I've been using candle dye, which look great. However, it's very s…

Started by Mark

0 Jul 15

Success fixing my 1978 Carlisle

Everyone, Thanks for your help and suggestions. Three weeks ago, I found my 1978 Carlisle in the basement and plugged it in for the first…

Started by Steve Hall

2 Jul 12
Reply by Keith

Groove Tube/Oozy Glo/Spencers early 2000s lamps Troubleshooting

Hey folks! So, I've been slowly gathering lava lite Midnight series lamps for years now. I finally bought a lamp from another manufacturer…

Started by Redfoxiii

0 Jul 9

Surfactants of choice and concentration

So I've poured over SDS sheets, these forums and elsewhere. I know people have used SLS, SLES, and Triton x-100. Some are in flake form li…

Started by Aaron Rodgers

10 Jul 7
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

30 Jul 4
Reply by James

How bad is a bad idea? (aka running a lamp in hot temperatures)

Long time since I’ve been around here... I’ve been the proud owner of a ‘92 pink/pink Lava Lite for just about two years now, and I thought…

Started by Seven

6 Jun 27
Reply by Mr MaGoo

New to group, problem with 1978 Carlisle

Everyone, I am a new member, I just joined today. I am the original owner of a 1978 Carlisle, received it as a Christmas gift when I was a…

Started by Steve Hall

7 Jun 23
Reply by BamaMatt

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service