Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,363)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goo Kit Wax Separated?

Hello all, new to the site and have tried the typical fixes for this but no luck. I recently ordered a mini goo kit to redo a 52oz lava lam…

Started by Alex

3 Mar 14
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Adding wax a bad idea?

I have a modern 17"/32oz. lamp I really like.  It is clear liquid with red wax.  Back in 2014/2015 when I bought it the first one didn't re…

Started by Rich C

2 Mar 14
Reply by Kyle S

Melted wax blobs stay at top

Hi all, I purchased a 52oz China lamp a few months ago. Flows fine but the majority of the blobs stay at the top of the globe. It did this…

Started by KittenChops

1 Mar 13
Reply by Zapiao

What wattage bulb for smooth flow on Mathmos Astro?

Hello all, I've got a couple of Mathmos Astro's and have been using the 35W bulb from mathmos, which is fairly nice. One thing I've notice…

Started by Ace

1 Mar 13
Reply by MonsoonStorm

To dim or not to dim that is the question

I have this lamp maybe late 70s early 80s , I have used a dimmer and not , the lamp doesn’t seem to over heat , but I’d like to run for hou…

Started by bob y

2 Mar 11
Reply by bob y

Glitter Graphics Box Lam Bulb?

Does anyone know what type of bulb these things take?

Started by Sentrex

1 Mar 11
Reply by andy ross

Anyone know how to make a newer lamp more active like the 90s lamps?

Hi, I have a 52 oz globe from Spencer's, and I noticed that it really only tends to flow nicely when I put it on a 50 wattage bulb and it f…

Started by Kyle S

19 Mar 9
Reply by Kyle S

DIYers- what kind of bottle capper do you own?

I have a couple crappy modern spencers lamps that aren't worth turning on anymore, and I want to use them for experimentation.  Problem is,…

Started by Ant Bee

14 Mar 9
Reply by Nate

Grande come with wax sticks to side , just return?

I been reading on the site and from what I can tell it preety hope less to get this off . I can just return it , I order a few of these and…

Started by bob y

11 Mar 8
Reply by bob y

how to tell what brand of lava lamp i have

I recently got a lava lamp as a present off amazon i dont know the brand though is there a way to tell 

Started by Cate Smith

1 Mar 7
Reply by Cate Smith

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service