Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

john's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"mathmos do the bottles they come up at £70 if added to basket and will fit the lunar…"

john replied Sep 26 to ROCKET LAMP

8 Sep 26
Reply by andy ross

"these bases from 2000-2008 was bought in to make the bottles stand better upright al…"

john replied Sep 26 to Mathmos Astro base variations?

4 Sep 28
Reply by Arne

"hey you need a speical filer to repair this it might be cheaper to just replace bott…"

john replied Sep 26 to ROCKET LAMP

8 Sep 26
Reply by andy ross

"look like dye to me i had the same on alot bottle just give them a good run as openi…"

john replied Jul 16 to I cleaned my Mathmos from debris and made a video to show the process

8 Jul 18
Reply by Susan

"wow that looks cool they confirmed they gonna keep this in the range just wont have…"

john replied Jun 16 to Mathmos releasing a new first 100

57 Jun 19
Reply by Susan

"The vinyl astro is staying as mathmos say it will be in its complete range normally…"

john replied Jun 15 to Mathmos releasing a new first 100

57 Jun 19
Reply by Susan

"I order on Thursday but haven't had mine yet and they normally say up to 3 weeks I o…"

john replied May 31 to It's time to vote again.

81 Jul 23
Reply by Susan

"Wow that looks amazing on the white astro baby so modern and cool have you had your…"

john replied May 31 to It's time to vote again.

81 Jul 23
Reply by Susan

"I've got 55 mathmos lamps got about 30 astro bottles metallic flock fluidiums got al…"

john replied May 29 to How many lamps/lighting effects do you have in your collection?

18 Jun 7
Reply by Galaxy_9

"It's totally worth it but unlike most I don't run lamps for more than 6 hours never…"

john replied May 27 to Clear/White Mathmos?

17 Jun 24
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service