Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Blue/Blue Brendan's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow........... Just wow. Lol"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Sep 7, 2012 to I laughed so hard out loud that the cat jumped when I saw this

11 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by lava luva ~ Tiffany

"Thanks! Yea a hand full of blue/blue's have popped up on eBay UK in August and I was…"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Sep 4, 2012 to LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

38 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Blue/Blue Brendan

"Thanks Tim!"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Sep 3, 2012 to LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

38 Sep 4, 2012

"Thanks guys but I actually won one on eBay last week!"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Sep 3, 2012 to LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

38 Sep 4, 2012

"LOL I was just thinking and wondering if you could blow a fuse by having to many lav…"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Aug 26, 2012 to Any Lava Hoarders out there?

10 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Deb

"Erin is right, eBay UK will always have a decent selection of Mathmos Lamps but the…"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Aug 26, 2012 to Looking to buy a Mathmos

5 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

"I just messaged the seller and he'll ship to Canada but he hasn't updated that statu…"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Aug 26, 2012 to LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

38 Sep 4, 2012

"I begged the seller to ship to Canada Lol"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Aug 21, 2012 to LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

38 Sep 4, 2012

"Thanks for letting me know I just emailed the seller!!"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Aug 21, 2012 to LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

38 Sep 4, 2012

"Thats incredible! The glow that would stand out from all those lamps would have look…"

Blue/Blue Brendan replied Aug 20, 2012 to Lava lamp shaped display shelf

21 Aug 20, 2012

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service