Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Arne's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (410) Replies Latest Activity

"do you know if the small ones would fit into a (Mathmos) jet style lamp if I change…"

Arne replied Apr 17 to Ways to make a lava lamp less light?

7 Apr 17
Reply by Claude J

"I've been running my lunar on one of those ceramic heaters and as it had a dimmer it…"

Arne replied Apr 16 to Ways to make a lava lamp less light?

7 Apr 17
Reply by Claude J

"What exactly is the problem with the goolamp requirements? If it helps, I can buy it…"

Arne replied Mar 27 to Fluidium green

23 Apr 5
Reply by MonsoonStorm

"looking at peters post seems I'm wrong and they do feature accurate dates, I just ne…"

Arne replied Mar 21 to Dating Mathmos lamps

21 Mar 22
Reply by lampfancy

"I never checked the prints inside the bases but I noticed the dates on the red circu…"

Arne replied Mar 21 to Dating Mathmos lamps

21 Mar 22
Reply by lampfancy

"As Mr MaGoo suggested you should get one of those glass inserts which came only with…"

Arne replied Mar 19 to Fluidium green

23 Apr 5
Reply by MonsoonStorm

"how exactly is this supposed to work with sound? I had lava lamps running at volumes…"

Arne replied Mar 6 to Lava Speaker - in progress

8 Mar 6
Reply by Arne

"what is microcrystaline wax? any idea why it changes this spiking effect? did they a…"

Arne replied Feb 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"Thats quite interesting...I think keith does have a point here, it might just help t…"

Arne replied Feb 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"I had pure perc but I actually only used solid parafine. does the perc only bond wit…"

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service