Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Marco Pulone's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"ah, well looks like i'll be replacing it then. I was worried that it might be someth…"

Marco Pulone replied Sep 4 to Flowing column potential fix?

5 Sep 4
Reply by Marco Pulone

"what about if the wax is filled with bubbles and doing this?1985 century just wont f…"

Marco Pulone replied Sep 4 to Flowing column potential fix?

5 Sep 4
Reply by Marco Pulone

"gah! I spoke too soon. the day after I took this picture I got home and the lamp was…"

Marco Pulone replied Aug 20 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Tried a 52oz globe this time, pretty happy with the results so far. flows beautifull…"

Marco Pulone replied Aug 19 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"I made a lamp recently with that exact same dye!  its not perfect, and its a little…"

Marco Pulone replied Jul 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"I just made a lamp using SLES and it worked fine. no cloudiness, and flows great."

Marco Pulone replied May 24 to Can I use Sodium Coco Sulfate instead of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate to repair my lava lamp?

3 May 24
Reply by Marco Pulone

"I just started attempts to make my own lava lamp today. definitely a project best do…"

Marco Pulone replied May 8 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"nevermind... think i figured it out. decided to try a 25w bulb instead of the 40w i…"

Marco Pulone replied Apr 30 to lava lite aristocrat stops flowing after 4ish hours

1 Apr 30
Reply by Marco Pulone

"I think some of my newer no-name chinese lamps use kerosene. one of them leaked slig…"

Marco Pulone replied Apr 27 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service