Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem with the waves is the cost.  The vessel itself for a Giant Pacifica cost…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Jul 16, 2012 to Ask me about Lava Lite. Top 5 unanswered questions go to Lava Lite for answers

98 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Ian

"What exactly do you have left?  The base and an empty vessel?  What happened to the…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Jun 8, 2012 to CUSTOM UV BLACKLIGHT Lava Adriatic Wave Motion Machine w/ Box ONE OF A KIND!

5 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"Thank you.  :) "

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Jun 8, 2012 to CUSTOM UV BLACKLIGHT Lava Adriatic Wave Motion Machine w/ Box ONE OF A KIND!

5 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"BTW, I hate to turn this in to a discussion thread but you guys always make for grea…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 8, 2012 to Custom www.wavemotionmachines.com Caribbean Wave Machine (Blacklight Reactive and Chrome!)

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andreas

"The german ones were actually $1000 each an looked similar to the unit in the film D…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 8, 2012 to Custom www.wavemotionmachines.com Caribbean Wave Machine (Blacklight Reactive and Chrome!)

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andreas

"That's intersting that she would release that information to you.  At any rate I am…"

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andreas

"Andreas, Forgive me as I replied to the email address that comes from my website rat…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 7, 2012 to Custom www.wavemotionmachines.com Caribbean Wave Machine (Blacklight Reactive and Chrome!)

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andreas

"Replied.  "

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 7, 2012 to Custom www.wavemotionmachines.com Caribbean Wave Machine (Blacklight Reactive and Chrome!)

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andreas

"Haha, I'll let you guys know first... "

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 6, 2012 to Custom www.wavemotionmachines.com Caribbean Wave Machine (Blacklight Reactive and Chrome!)

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andreas

"I'm hoping at the beginning of Summer.  I'm hitting some kinks with the fabricator o…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 6, 2012 to Custom www.wavemotionmachines.com Caribbean Wave Machine (Blacklight Reactive and Chrome!)

22 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andreas

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service