Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Reszound's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Drew, would you be willing to post to Australia at all? If so what would it cost…"

Reszound replied Jun 15, 2009 to Mathmos Astro and Astrobaby Bottles and Custom Astros in USA (cheap)

139 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Drew

"That was a great series and movie - it was a damn shame that it was axed :( Cool t-s…"

Reszound replied Jun 2, 2009 to Star Wars meets lava

6 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"Thanks for all the help and info folks! Sounds like quite an interesting contraption…"

Reszound replied Jun 1, 2009 to And now for something completely different

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"I just linked to it ok. Hmmm... did you try copying and pasting into the url window?…"

Reszound replied Jun 1, 2009 to And now for something completely different

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"I wish I could've scored a few of those bottles... The Mathmos lamps seems to have…"

Reszound replied May 28, 2009 to Mathmos Astro - Why So Little Wax?

8 May 30, 2009
Reply by Bianca

"Hmmm... a cool and interesting idea that has a lot of potential - especially with di…"

Reszound replied May 21, 2009 to For advanced lava engineers - heat but no light

12 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Nee

"Fantastic documentation! Thanks for the info on yellow/orange and for all the great…"

Reszound replied May 20, 2009 to Mathmos Astro and Astrobaby Bottles and Custom Astros in USA (cheap)

139 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Drew

"Wow - astro bottle heaven! Must have been like having all of your Christmases come a…"

Reszound replied May 19, 2009 to Mathmos Astro and Astrobaby Bottles and Custom Astros in USA (cheap)

139 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Drew

"Thanks for the advice chaps! Sounds like it's an advanced project with limited poten…"

Reszound replied May 17, 2009 to Is it possible to clean or filter wax?

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"Wow! If that's your old stuff I'd love to see what you're coming up with now - beaut…"

Reszound replied May 16, 2009 to

just now

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service