Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Fantasia' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REPLACEMENT QUALITY GLASS FIBER OPTIC SPRAYS COMING VERY SOON!! FOR FANTASIA & CUDA BRAND LAMPS

Hello everyone, I know many of you are on the hunt or know of someone on the hunt for replacement fiber optics for their Fantasia lamp. Loo…

Started by jmpenny32

285 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by gary612

REPLACEMENT COLOR WHEELS FOR FANTASIA SUNBURST 4000, COSMOS 5000, SOLAR 1 & REGENCY NOW AVAILABLE!

Replacement color wheels and wheel refurbishment is now available for sale on ebay. I am resuming production of these wheels. If you are in…

Started by jmpenny32

41 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Mike F

Fantasia fiber optic sprays UPDATED!!

I've spoke with a fantasia designer/ artist who worked for them and im trying to see if he could make some sprays. He wants to see how big…

Started by Robert Israel

4 Apr 14, 2021
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

How many people would be interested in Fantasia replacement sprays?

I've spoke with a fantasia designer/ artist who worked for them and im trying to see if he could make some sprays. He wants to see how big…

Started by Robert Israel

0 Mar 20, 2021

Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

Well, never did i think after building the first Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamp that I would not only regret that sale but also the amount of reque…

Started by jmpenny32

19 Feb 26, 2021
Reply by Robert Israel

MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know to grab your wallet and head over to eBay! A seller (Cindy) wonderful lady! Anyhow she cam…

Started by jmpenny32

39 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by VOXul

Meet the Fantasia "COSMOS 2" Ultimate

Hey everyone I would like you all to meet the absolutely stunning more modern, more futuristic than ever before, more beautifully lit with…

Started by jmpenny32

36 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Laurent

Fantasia Fiber Optic Lamp Light Bulb

Hello all! Newbie member here. I have a fantasia 2001 galaxy lamp I acquired with a broken light bulb. Does anyone know what size bulb I am…

Started by Kevin Henning

5 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Fantasia Glitter Graphics

I've never done this before so here it goes.  Does anyone have Fantasia Glitter Graphics lamps they want to sell. I'm looking for the Mime…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Jan 22, 2018

Fantasia unicorn glitter lamp

I am trying to find out as much info as I can on this lamp!!!! I might even be willing to sell it. Thank before hand for any help. I snappe…

Started by Caine Razor

8 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by KathyLee

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service