Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'fluidium' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green Fluidium for sale in the USA

I'm sure most of you have seen my pics of my Fluidiums. I am selling the Green/clear globe on green base. Shoot me a offer

Started by Metallica Man Trevor

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

WANTED: Fluidiums or Jets

Hi All.. I am looking for Fluidiums and Jets. I am not picky about color. I just bought my first jet and I LOVE it. I am now looking to buy…

Started by Chantal

2 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Chantal

How to block the light at the base of a Fluidium?

Hi. i just got a yellow mathmos fluidium. and i have to say that it's way to bright. i don't know if it's just because of the yellow color…

Started by Freund333

12 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Simon Lloyd

Rejuvenate Fluidium after 2 years

Hi all, Just joined this site, and I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out! I've got a Fluidium lamp (the one with the Ross Lovegr…

Started by squibn

13 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

My (not so cheap) second hand Fluidium Grande

Hi there, first (long) post here to present you my last lamp. (excuse my english, I'm french!) I found this Fluidium Grande not far from h…

Started by Astralav

11 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Fluidium repair haze

Well my patience ran out waiting for my used fluidium to clear up. I read mathmos lamps take forever so I decided to replace the liquid. I…

Started by David

4 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Looking for some more Mathmos lamps...

Hey Guys, Since getting my Lunar I've caught the bug a little and I’ve picked up a few lamps on eBay but there are some I know I’m going t…

Started by Danial Thomas

4 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Danial Thomas

Fluidium bottle Repair Replacement

I have just recieved a rare white fluidium opal and my bottle cap is broken at the top. I have bought a new bottle and need to transfer the…

Started by john

5 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by john

Got my first Fliudium!!

I didnt even know I was getting it. Lucy bought it for me as a surprise, its a green / clear. It arrived a bit cloudy and the wax was a b…

Started by Version-2

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by IdOrU 02

Fluidiums

Ok, so i got a green fluidium today, and TBH i'm not 100% impressed. Not totally the lamps fault, the seller had allowed the wax to melt i…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

7 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service