Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a giant lava lamp yellow lava blue water how do I remove the cap.

I need to remove the cap to add salt and soap but the cap is different then the smaller ones please help.

Started by Joe Kingsley

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Spencer541

Can anyone identify this lady?

Picked up this rather cheeky lamp for £1 last weekend.I said that it looked as if some liquid was missing - until my wife said, "Well, she…

Started by Chris Lea

2 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Chris Lea

"Glow Motion" lamps?

http://www.edmwi.com/home/edm/search?keywords=glow+motionThis wholesaler sells the "Glow Motion" brand of cheap lava lamp, and there's a st…

Started by Kristen

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Autumn

Lava Lamp vintage Red amber yellow gold star light base

I am selling my lava lamp on ebay and was wondering if anyone could share the best techniques for packing and shipping lava lamps...  THANK…

Started by Dan Ja

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Dan Ja

Cloudy No More!

Ok here's the story...I got home from work one afternoon and sitting on my porch was a package from a well known lava lamp manufacturer.  I…

Started by Scott

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Kris

Christmas Tree Shops and "MAGMA" Lamps

All, I received a text from my BIL and he mentioned that the local Christmas Tree shop had lava lamps.  I was thinking he meant some leftov…

Started by Scott

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

mathmos flock Anyone?

Hi it been a while and i sold a few of my lamps really after a complet flock or parts of a flock im willing to pay a good offer anything an…

Started by john

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by john

My lava lamp apears to be broken. Can you help me?

I have a lava brand lava lamp. It is 52oz. The lava just sits at the bottom of the lamp. Even after hours. It is like an egg stuck at the b…

Started by Kempton

8 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Spencer541

selling my mathmos collection got too many anyone wanna make a offer otherwise they will be on ebay

It is sad but i need money to get my car so im selling my complete collection only keeping a few. All my lamps r boxed except the one's tha…

Started by john

6 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Warm Up Time?

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find a direct answer, so here goes. How long do Lava Lamps take to warm up these days?.…

Started by Chris Oliver

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Chris Oliver

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service