Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thinking about selling my green Heritage Grande

I have two Heritage Grandes - the pink and the green. After running them this weekend, I've decided that the green one just isn't my thing.…

Started by Erin

3 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Erin

Lovely Lavalation

*or, we keep Lava Lamps in our living spaces because THIS is too hot hot hot! In the random meanderings of my mind this morning I thought…

Started by Keith

2 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Carol

Lava Lite 2314 Black Base, Black Lava, Neon Green Liquid

For Sale: Lava Lite:  2314 Black Base Black Lava Neon Green Liquid In GREAT condition.  I still have the original packaging and everything…

Started by Elaine Selene

0 Aug 1, 2014

New Clearview is hazy - anyone cleared one?

I stupidly bought a Clearview from Target a few days ago. A clear/blue with the "pearl" blue base. Right out of the box, the liquid was haz…

Started by Erin

18 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Carol

2013 grande coil flip ?

Hi I am new to the groupe but I do have a question about a new 2013 grande i just purchased . I have tried to run the lamp 3 times and each…

Started by jeanette

5 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Mmm...

Glycerin, Propylene glycol or fog machine liquid - what's best?

Hello folks, it's me again.I've successfully restored two of my lamps, but I want to make them even better. Both are chinese products.First…

Started by Innotic

14 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Red Letour

My new Lava Lightning Storm lamp arrived

I've been wanting one of these for a while and recently one popped up with an original box no less.  The box was kind of beat up but the la…

Started by Rich C

2 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Rich C

A new lamp you have all been waiting for.

Magma Tower is revolutionizing the water motion lamp. Here are some of the features you will find with our new lamp. NO MORE BULBS- No mor…

Started by Jonny Magma

54 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Critter

One of a kind?

Ok, so as some of you know, I have had problems with my v2 neon grandes. I received my replacements from lava lite today, and the pink one…

Started by Cowmatian

10 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by lalalava

Goo Kits Purchasing Changing

Hey Everyone, By the end of August the ebay store for goo kits will be shut down. You can buy directly off of www.gookits.com now. This wil…

Started by Jonny Magma

21 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Chonzo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service