Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fixing Frenchie, part deux - it's lava time!

I paid $115 for this about a year or so ago. Got it on eBay France. It came half empty and the fluid was all over the package. The glitter…

Started by Erin

6 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Erin

Flow problem, possible coil issue.

After some struggles with refilling and making a new lamp I got it to flow and the density seems pretty good.   The problem I have is that…

Started by Nicky

3 May 11, 2011
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Flow problem with retro basic formula

Hi all! I've been trying to build my own lava lamp using the retro-basic formula. I've followed everything to the letter but I can't get th…

Started by kritsku

3 May 7, 2011
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

"Bubbles" in my goo?

I picked up a not-quite-vintage lamp at a thrift store recently and tried to replace the liquid; the yellow goo in a clear but slightly clo…

Started by Kalakala Goo

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Some Noob Questions

Hello I am new here but it's about 1 year that I am playing with lava lamps (tryin to build one) I have bought a couple of cheap lava lamp…

Started by Fabrik

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by GabbertjuhNL

Original Crestworth lava lamp - gone awry, my fault

I have this old lamp, stored in the attic for years, that I tried to get going again. There was an air gap so I thought I'd top up the liqu…

Started by Neil Hamilton

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Neil Hamilton

help with vintage fiber optic motion flower lamp...

I hope it is not offensive that I have infiltrated on this website that is obviously dedicated to lava lamps, but my train of thought was i…

Started by brynne

8 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by brynne

What's going on with OG??

Is it just me or is OG having trouble? The main page keeps refreshing and it is hard to navigate around because it keeps going back to the…

Started by goodude26

12 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service