Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'repair' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modern Master Fluid Drop-In Kits are Now Available!!

Turn a gallon of distilled water into crystal clear modern lamp fluid in minutes. Repair your broken lava lamp and enjoy the lamp the way i…

Started by Ozone Gifts

0 Mar 31, 2023

Water replacement for new Lava brand lamp - is salt needed?

Hello! I have an almost new Lava brand 16.3" lamp, with purple liquid and yellow wax. When I received it I was pleased that the liquid wasn…

Started by Robin Miller

5 Nov 29, 2021
Reply by Robin Miller

I need repair help for a 27" Lava lamp. Please Help!

I recently bought a 27" tall lava lamp from Lava. It's nice, but has a very minor leak that only happens for a moment during the initial he…

Started by John Dunderbeck

1 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by BamaMatt

Mathmos Telstar repair advice: loose socket, bottle striking bulb?

Hello, I need some advice on how to repair a Mathmos Telstar, or whether I need to do anything at all. The problem I see is that the bulb s…

Started by Brad

6 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Brad

Lunar Nose Cone Repairs

Enquiring if any Lunar owners in the UK can recommend a company that they've used to restore crease damaged nose cones, and if so, how good…

Started by Pete

20 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Welp, I tried.

I tried, and I actually did it. I restored a cloudy 11in lamp. It was really touchy, but I got the mix of water, salt, and surf just right…

Started by Nick Stefanisko

2 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Nick Stefanisko

Lava Soup - Replacing the Liquid

This thread is going to be a bit messy, since I'm still learning, but I'm going to share with everyone what I've learned about replacing th…

Started by Erin

25 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by ColinW

Please help me understand the clearest way to increase and decrease density as well as stretchy lava in vintage lamps!

Hi gang, it's been far too long! I have been busy collecting older lamps when I can and have a few that need help.  I have two that have ha…

Started by VintageK

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Keith

Goo Kits Purchasing Changing

Hey Everyone, By the end of August the ebay store for goo kits will be shut down. You can buy directly off of www.gookits.com now. This wil…

Started by Jonny Magma

21 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Chonzo

Need help restoring my 1975 Century, various problems

Since I am new here, I'll first introduce myself a bit.  I've been fascinated by Lava Lamps since I was a little kid.  I can remember when…

Started by Rich C

45 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Rich C

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service