Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted “Haze or Retro Haze” lamp

Hello I just started collecting lava lamps and now I am currently looking for the Haze swirl multi colored lamp if anyone is willing to sel…

Started by Angie

0 May 9, 2020

2 x Carramar Lamps Available

Greetings from Down Under, I've got 2 carramar lamps available for sale: 1 x Carramar (3 leg base: riveted version) - scratch on the base…

Started by Little L

6 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Mr MaGoo

LavaLite not having holiday sale this year? LL's Shipping way too expensive to buy product from.

Does anyone here know if LavaLite is having a holiday sale this year. They have great deals on some instock items but are charging a ton to…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

8 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Claude J

2 x Carramar Lamps For Sale (CLOSED)

G'day all, I am back again as promised with 2 variations of the Carramar up for grabs. Current rates for shipping to the states from oz is…

Started by Little L

4 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Little L

Polished Grande Color change Base and Cap

For those that are on a tight budget , and wish to own a color change Grande. I may have a solution. I have rebuilt the Polished base that…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Colossus Lava Lamp For Sale in Middle GA

Not sure if this is kosher, but here goes: Hello, I've inherited a colossus lava lamp I don't have time or room for. The fade switch on thi…

Started by Rebecca

68 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by George S.

Selling off most of my Goo-inventory of @ 30 lamps of all types!

Hi all, I am moving into a smaller place, and after @ 7 years finally forced to sell all but about 3 lamps. You can see my pics for some of…

Started by Professor Ivan

7 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Chris

The Lava List - AKA Where to find respectably priced lamps

LAST UPDATE: December, 13th 2015 @ 21:15 EST (UTC -05:00)   THE DAYS OF CHEAP GRANDES HAVE RETURNED Heritage and 50th grandes are no mor…

Started by Joseph White

50 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Jonathan B

AttentionWalmartshoppers!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lava-5001-Lava-Lite-16.3-Century-Lava-Lamp-White-Wax-Blue-Liquid-Silver-Base/39174488spoiler alert!   if you appl…

Started by matt01165

7 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by matt01165

Brand New Mathmos Telstar Clear / Pink (with EU Plug) For Sale

Hello All, Some of you will know that we had to discontinue our Mathmos range a while ago now as Mathmos restricted UK sellers to selling i…

Started by ElectricMonkey

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by ElectricMonkey

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service