Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Is there anyway to clear up the fluid in a black lava/clear fluid lamp? Mine is tinted black from the dye. I read something about fading fluid by putting it in sunlight for awhile. Would that work for this or do you just have to replace the liquid with clean stuff? Thanks.

Views: 91

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you mean set just the globe outside, all day, for 2 weeks? That would have to wait for summer here in WA if I want the sun to be out. LOL!!! Will that fade the lava too? Also, what kind of filter pump would I need to use? When are the new ones coming out? I agree, we shouldn't have to go through all this with a newer lamp. Thanks.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service