Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I'm bummed that my ~6 year old custom lamp got knocked over when it was warm and is now cloudy. When I bought it, you could mix and match a silver or black base with any color lava globe. It seems the globe refills are discontinued now, but all I want is a clear liquid/red lava globe. It's a shame to waste the perfect base and cap by buying one of the new 32 oz. lamps w/ clear/red or just getting a new 20 oz one.

I also really love the coach lantern style. I'd sacrifice my silver base for that. I just wish it came with clear/red!!!

Well, can anyone help?

Views: 184

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service