Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I know the older coach lanterns had a base with a copper color and a version with a brass color. The most recent release says it's a copper base with a bronze color (though the picture looks like shiny brass to me.) My question is to those who have bought the most recent version. What color does it look like in real life? LOL Does it look copper, brass, or some other color? Thanks.

Views: 156

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one that is just over a year old. I would say it looks like polished copper. Here is a pic.

Is that the purple liquid/yellow lava that comes with the lamp, or purple/red?
It is Purple liquid/Yellow lava. I have to run the lamp on a dimmer because it overheats at about 2 hours if it is on full blast.
Dang, that's disappointing. I really love this design, but if they have these kinds of problems, is it worth getting? What is the "ring around the globe?"
Just thought of this, does using a lower watt bulb help or fix the overheating issue? Or does it have to be a dimmer? Sorry I ask so many questions sometimes. :)

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service