Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HELP!!! Need Replacement Screw Cap for 52 oz Aristocrat

Is there anywhere I can get a replacement screw cap for a 52oz Aristocrat lamp? Mine is cracked thru. Gold would be best but I'll take anything that fits. Has anyone found any other solutions to sealing a screw cap bottle? I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

Views: 93

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service