Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I still have a cranky and toady to trade. a red electric as well

Views: 144

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a jet, the jetstream was a cover that slipped over the jet for a different look. is it the jet and jet stream? if it is ,yes.
I cant believe theres no interest in cranky.He is the coolest wicked clown out there. Anyone want to chime in about the coolness of cranky?Toady 's pretty mellow as well. A red elecktric? there was a time i would have sold someones soul for these lamps, nnot my own but someones. Make an offer of a trade. I aso need vw bus parts. Give it a whirl
crankky and toady unbelievably stilll available
clowns freak me out man! Seriously!

what is a toady? have pics? please, no clown pics.
Can you post some pics of them. I have loved Lava Lamps since the 70s but dont know what the Cranky or the electric look like. If you cant post some pics thats know problem.

Roger
Sorry I forgot to put add to my message is that I hope to learn all about Lava Lamps and start a small Collection.

Roger

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service