Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Up for grabs is my May 1975 gold Century. This lamp is in nice orignal shape. It is dated in the base and under the cap, May 1975. The gold cap has no cracks and almost no paint loss. The base has no dents or dings in it and has the holes for the light to shine through. There is no fluid loss to the amber colored liquid, and the lava is a nice blood red color. It has the slow moving 70's lava in it. It will flow all day long, just nice and consistent. The cord is in nice condition, and again, the flow is amazing. Takes a little while to warm up, but after that, it will go all day long.

I don't use this lamp either anymore and I have way too many Centuries so I'm downsizing a little bit. I don't consider this a rare lamp, but I do consider it a nice one for it's age, still flowing and no fluid loss. I'm asking $45 for this lamp. It's just a nice flowing older lamp that deserves to get used more than I use it. So, if interested, please contact: simplicity717man@yahoo.com

I reply within a reasonable amount of time and I ship quickly after receipt of payment. So if seriously intersted, please contact me. Thanks.

Views: 31

Attachments:

Reply to This

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service