Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

If anyone is still on the fence about buying a Heritage Grande, Thursday is the time to take the leap if you can!  

I just got an email from Susan saying that 20% would be taken off any order of $50 or more made on their site on Thursday.  

Views: 1219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a blue/yellow and it is "not" good at all, Ben.  It's way too dark and although it spikes very nicely, when it starts flowing it su*ks.   One huge blob hovering in the middle.   I've put socket extenders on it, taken that off and tried a dimmer, nothing works.   I'd stick with the Heritage Grandes.  OMG, I cannot believe you bought two more, Ben.   Talk about the "dead eye" from your wife.......ouch..... but I'm happy for you!

Ben said:

Gwen, are you saying you have to hide your purchases??? Lol same here.

Just ordered 2 more Grandes. Gonna have to take one to work and hide the other for a while.

Question is, are the original Grandes worth ordering? Because I'm crazy enough to order a P/Y if they are worth it.

The promo code LAVAHTG13 no longer works. It's LAVAHFB1 now. I'm so glad the two discounts can be combined!

I am happy about that too, Cowmatian, especially for everyone who didn't get one at first, and for those who wanted to buy more.  The two I got when they first came out are all I have room to display, and they are gonna have to be moved off the mantle eventually.  I have no idea where I'll put them then.  

just put Christmas tinsel and decorations on them they will fit right in !!! lol

Marley's Ghost said:

I am happy about that too, Cowmatian, especially for everyone who didn't get one at first, and for those who wanted to buy more.  The two I got when they first came out are all I have room to display, and they are gonna have to be moved off the mantle eventually.  I have no idea where I'll put them then.  

Yeah, Jo, they might have to be our Christmas tree this year!   LOL   I really don't know where I'm gonna put those huge lamps when I put everything that I moved back on the mantle.   

Joanne said:

just put Christmas tinsel and decorations on them they will fit right in !!! lol

Marley's Ghost said:

you may have to put those poor babies in a closet or.... you could 'foster' them out LMAO !!!

LOL, seeing as to how I've never had large lamps like this, and I love them both, I don't think they'll be foster lamps.  But that was so sweet of you to offer........   

HA HA im just so self sacrificing like that ! LMAO

Marley's Ghost said:

LOL, seeing as to how I've never had large lamps like this, and I love them both, I don't think they'll be foster lamps.  But that was so sweet of you to offer........   

We're not worthy..........snort.  

lmao ! hey how long is the 20% off sale going on for ?

The email I got from Susan said it was only good Thursday.   Maybe they extended it, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Joanne said:

the site still says 20% off

Marley's Ghost said:

The email I got from Susan said it was only good Thursday.   Maybe they extended it, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Joanne said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service