Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Help I really need saving from the dreaded lava lamp obsession!!! It's cost me a bomb this weekend in lamps. Now I've gone and bought another one on ebay just now, with another one that I want to bid on tonight. I really need some serious help to stop this now, it's getting silly.

I know I'm surrounded by fellow goo heads on here, but surely it isn't normal to buy five lamps in one weekend................:)

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol.

Hey, I just showed my Hubby your picture that you've posted on this thread. He had this really shocked look on his face..................did me some good though! I could tell him that my tiny collection is nothing compared to the big boys and girls collections :)
You need to go look at Lampheads photos.

He's got one of a wall sized shelf FILLED with globes. It's now one of my screensavers.

I don't know if it's slowing me down, or spurring me on.
Really, I will go and have a look.
I've just found that picture, that is totally amazing. Could you imagine their electric bill if all those lamps were on together!
What's the very rare item lol?

Oh, there's a faze three lamp on ebay........you've probably seen it though.
Im not sure how I feel about my pictures being used to justify your collections...but if it helps everyone collect more lamps thats great !! :)

p.s. You are NEVER done collecting lamps, you just find better ways to sneak them in :)

LampHead
That's some collection you've got yourself LampHead, I've never seen anything like it. Truly amazing :)
Hi Susan I only have Four lamps one being the World Cup Le at this moment in time. I have a faze 3, tuba, 3 aduki's and 5 Blue bubble lights. I went to look at a Lunar but was not in the condition stated so did not buy it. Would love a lunar in real good condition but would be very pricey. Will add to my small collection as time goes by. I think once the Lava flows there's no stopping it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Bill, I only had four lamps a couple of weeks ago too! Like you say, once lava flows there's no stopping it. At least my Husband is easing up on me a bit now, he's got hooked as well hehe......
Like me Rich, we only had two lamps that I bought back in the 90's a astrobaby and a telstar :) Once you start buying them you cannot stop :)
Oh, that's wrong, make that three hehe..........look I'm already forgetting how many we've got................either it's my age or we have too many already!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service