Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, everybody.

Big Guy is iin a place of less pain,

it's been difficult today, 

all the other cats are amiss and acting erratically too

Sorry for your loss Claude.  Our fur-babies are such an important part of our lives and leave such large holes when they are gone.

Thanks, Keith, that is soo true.

Even with 6 other, there is a huge hole here.

We are all walking zombies today

We knew it was coming, Big Guy was not getting around as usual.

Even jumping into my wife's lap and climbing stairs were difficult for him

\We had a "Potty Patch"  he used (usually used for dogs training) so he didn't have to climb into the Catgenie litter boxes.

Its just really to adapt to him not being here, he was a fixture in our lives and had been around longer than all the other felines. Even coming home after grocery shopping is going to be difficult as he was always on the counter when we unloaded groceries to inspect everything to see if we bought him treats.

He had gotten to the point where he couldn't take care of his long hair and had to be seasonally shaved.

5+ years ago

Sorry for your loss Claude, I'm a big cat lover myself.

Take care

So sorry for your loss Claude, my 18 year old "Itchy" female cat has just gone through some dental treatment.
Worried me and my wife to put her through this but seems to have come out of it ok.
Originaly a factory cat for a year till she came home to our family and other male cat "Fluffy",
who has sadly been gone for some time but never fogotten.
Wishing you all the best in this sad moment in time for you and your wife God Bless.

Thank you

Rescues are really he best pet
Bill Smith said:

So sorry for your loss Claude, my 18 year old "Itchy" female cat has just gone through some dental treatment.
Worried me and my wife to put her through this but seems to have come out of it ok.
Originaly a factory cat for a year till she came home to our family and other male cat "Fluffy",
who has sadly been gone for some time but never fogotten.
Wishing you all the best in this sad moment in time for you and your wife God Bless.

thank you

Us too, we have 7 now and have placed over 30 kittens in the past

Wifes part-time hobby is rescuing felines but we end up keeping some that steal out heart
Mark said:

Sorry for your loss Claude, I'm a big cat lover myself.

Take care

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service