Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I think I remember seeing a photo of a shelf posted here. The shelf was shaped like a big lava lamp. Does anyone have this photo? I want to make one for myself.

Views: 823

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember that too.  Not sure who posted it, and not sure if it was a Mathmos display or a Lava Lite display as Spencers.

It was a LavaLite Spencers display rack. I know someone here ended up with it but I forgot who.

Oh I remember this, it was listed on CL in IL. I think I tried to get you to buy it Lamphead lol

I've been checkin' out all the photos lately.  I can't remember seeing a shelf shaped like a big lava lamp, but I remember this pic...could this be the one you saw?

Nope, that is not it.

Jus said:

I've been checkin' out all the photos lately.  I can't remember seeing a shelf shaped like a big lava lamp, but I remember this pic...could this be the one you saw?

It looked kind of like this. 

I'm to new to remember. But have been wanting to do this as well

Yes you did and I kick myself for not getting it. I seriously just could not find a spot for it but of course today I have the perfect spot lol.

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Oh I remember this, it was listed on CL in IL. I think I tried to get you to buy it Lamphead lol

lol did it come with like 18 globes too? It was a great deal I remember that.

On the base I'd drill holes in it and put some lights in there to simulate the star light base

lol that would be a sweet idea

Hello everybody..............I don't post very often but I am the owner of the display that you are referring too. Yes it was a great deal,one of the best that I have ever come across and yes it came with the lamps. All of which are pre-china plus the guy threw in a bonus. He gave me a grande lamp,bottle only no base and the bottle is blue liquid white lava. From what I have read in the past on this site that bottle seems to be a rare one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service