Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Could bear to part with a 52 oz. blue & white. PM me or contact @ vixengypsy@yahoo.com

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks really nice in the photo (your kitchen that I can see lol). Lamp looks good too. Thanks for the pics I will pull the black/clear out tonight and take some pics for you.
Here is a pic for you - the other one is in my photo gallery. It's flowing real nice.

Just to make sure you caught it the first time, I did remove the cap, filter and recap this guy. Flows really nice.
Yes, I feel very lucky. Been wanting a blue/white for a while now. See, being patient pays off.
Ooooh! My Hubby is gonna LOVE that! Thanks for the pic Kris, she's a beauty! Who should we use to do the shipping? UPS, USPS, FedEx?
USPS should do. They should be fine going that route. I do Priority. I never do Parcel. I go crazy waiting that long for stuff to show up. Insurance is up to you.

I do have dogs and cats so a stray hair here and there might make it's way. However it does come from a very clean, smoke free home. No weird smells here :)
Got lots of Kitties here too, that's why I spend time at I am a smoker, but will clean the lamp & base right before packing, acetone is wonderful for removing nicotine from globes!
USPS Priority is the way to go. I don't think insurance is necessary, especially through USPS.
Sounds good. I will pack it up tonight and put it to the side. All the hard work will be done. Yeah I don't think insurance is necessary either.
DOH! Here's the site www.mycathatesyou.com
I'm ready to ship, send me your name & Addy!

WOOT to the 10th power! It's here! Stupid USPS... shook her up! A bit cloudy, but that occurs with shipping! Thanks, Kris, yours should arrive tomorrow!
Damn - sorry to hear that. It should clear up hopefully!
It will, just went out & got a Reveal Clear bulb. I'll be able to clear her up soon. Has your pretty shown up yet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service