Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, love em all but - BRILLIANT!

VOXul said:

So we are moving the office.. weee...fun... I pictured it going like this

maybe a little of this...

but NOOOOOOO, it ended up being like this

I have a feeling the moving company is going to be doing more of the same come morning. I did score a couple flatscreen 27's, full kit and kaboodle desktop machine for the brother in-law and...wait for it... A FRIGGIN' VCR!!! I can watch my anime tapes once more!

There is a 4-day weekend to look forward too as well, maybe I can get some good tape time in

I REALLY didn't wanna go here guys, but when I saw this thread I thought, aaah what the heck....this is what I came to find in my lava lamp during the initial warm up phase....now let me see, what does THAT look like???  lol

P.S.  Not sure how to get the pic in the actual thread???

Attachments:

And holy crap, this one even features a lava lamp.  Nicely done Keith! 

Keith said:

I couldn't pass it up!

Jim said:

Keith said:

Hey Carol...

uhhhuhuhuhuh, lamp...

Oh, and to get the photo into the thread click that little picture icon above the text entry field, to the left of the movie frame icon. When you click that it will bring up a popup that will let you browse for the image on your computer. Find the desired file, click open, and once it loads the size into the popup click OK. It should show up once you click save on your post.
Carol Morrow said:

I REALLY didn't wanna go here guys, but when I saw this thread I thought, aaah what the heck....this is what I came to find in my lava lamp during the initial warm up phase....now let me see, what does THAT look like???  lol

P.S.  Not sure how to get the pic in the actual thread???

Is it just me or does that look like some weird mutant sized Carlisle or Wizard?

Keith said:

I couldn't pass it up!

Jim said:

Keith said:

Sorry, no tale to tell with this post butt, I just had to share this GIF as I was crying laughing while watching it loop last night. Real mature Nick, real mature... The look on the kid is hilarious and goes so well with the situation, willing to bet that the guy is actually in an automatic car wash too.

He's like, Wha . . . . . . !?!

I can't tell what that lamp is, looks like a wizard with an extra long cap.  Or maybe it's a regular wizard but there could be a pole lamp or something else behind it?

Finally, learned how to post images right into threads!!!  I looked on the Topic that said how to use site!!  Now you guys don't have to keep clicking those annoying pic links!!  I wish I would have known this on the post my pics page!!

Its one of the pyramid lamps I do believe.  Which makes it all the cooler actually.  OG Pyramid Pics

Keith said:

He's like, Wha . . . . . . !?!

I can't tell what that lamp is, looks like a wizard with an extra long cap.  Or maybe it's a regular wizard but there could be a pole lamp or something else behind it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service