Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Brand New Red/Clear Americana Lava Lite Lamp FOR SALE!!! PICS

Open to all offers, lowest I'll take is $125.  Shipping will be UPS (as the Post Office really mishandles lava lites)

Shipping NOT Included.  PM ME!!!

Views: 854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks.  Anyway, first person to make me a respectable offer gets it!!!  :D  

I've seen a few on eBay
It is very nice tho!

What would the shipping cost be?  Also wondering what year these were made, does it say on the box or paperwork?

This one was made in 2002. 

Yep.  Only year they were made.  Could't make these anymore the following year.  ):

Erin said:

Nope. :(

MattMJB0188 said:

Yep.  Only year they were made.  Could't make these anymore the following year.  ):

Erin said:

Would u consider a trade?

Na.  I'm trying to get rid of most of my lava.  There really isn't anything I want anyway. 

Metallica man said:

Would u consider a trade?

Okay, I have a couple questions about this, in particular one concern.  I certainly don't want to sound overly critical or be offensive, but I'm wondering if the liquid level is intact or if there has been any fluid loss.  I have my Americana lamp here next to me and I tried to compare mine & yours but I just can't tell if they're even.  For me, the gap disappears when I put the stars & stripes cap on.  Of course I don't expect you to break. open the plastic to put it on.  Any chance you have any other 52 oz caps to compare?  I'm particular about liquid levels, just personal preference.  (Still think this is a beautiful lamp, regardless.) 

Absolutely, I'll do that tomorrow.  And I know what you mean, my 52oz blue clear has really high liquid, while my blue yellow has very low liquid level.  

G. T. Gastell Bink said:

Okay, I have a couple questions about this, in particular one concern.  I certainly don't want to sound overly critical or be offensive, but I'm wondering if the liquid level is intact or if there has been any fluid loss.  I have my Americana lamp here next to me and I tried to compare mine & yours but I just can't tell if they're even.  For me, the gap disappears when I put the stars & stripes cap on.  Of course I don't expect you to break. open the plastic to put it on.  Any chance you have any other 52 oz caps to compare?  I'm particular about liquid levels, just personal preference.  (Still think this is a beautiful lamp, regardless.) 

Well if u Change your mind I'm offering a mathmos jet

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service