Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder way the seller says its a reluctant sale, doesn't make sense that, unless they really need the money hence stating reluctant sale.

I have had some mad offers on this!

It's only a reluctant sale because I paid for it ages ago and even tho it is a lovely lamp I need to be extremely fit by a deadline so a lot of my time and cash is going into that right now.

Hey, nice to know that the seller is on this forum. I agree, the are seriously beautiful lamps sore point with me though as our three had to be returned. Hope you get a good price for your lamp, I'm sure you will. :)
Good luck! I hope you get a good price. I love my lamp but would sell it if I needed the money.Perhaps when the next run is made you will be able to buy another one.

Paul said:

I have had some mad offers on this!

It's only a reluctant sale because I paid for it ages ago and even tho it is a lovely lamp I need to be extremely fit by a deadline so a lot of my time and cash is going into that right now.

I'd part with any of our lamps for the right price..........all of them even, you can always buy more at a later date. I'm waiting until the smarts are on the 3rd or so run before I buy anymore. For me I would settle for three smarts and just crestworths from the 70's.
I bought 2 smarts origionaly, not had a problem with them. Maybe in the future I'll get another.
not sounding funny, but at 67 quid and 10quid postage, making 77quid you might as well buy a brand new one with the year warrenty on it, as we know quite a few have stopped working or falling apart

That is true but I will supply the original receipt with it as it is still under warranty. I think just because you cant get them at the moment the demand is slightly higher.

Johnny said:
not sounding funny, but at 67 quid and 10quid postage, making 77quid you might as well buy a brand new one with the year warrenty on it, as we know quite a few have stopped working or falling apart
Yeah, the balance of the warranty will always carry over on any product.

Richard said:
Would the warranty be valid for the new owner though ?
When I have complained in the past mathmos have asked for the order details so if the new owner was to send it back due to failing would mathmos not void the warrenty due to it being bought 2nd hand ?
Just a thought...

Paul said:

That is true but I will supply the original receipt with it as it is still under warranty. I think just because you cant get them at the moment the demand is slightly higher.

Johnny said:
Oh, that's interesting to know, usually warranties don't transfer (I'm not talking about Mathmos warranties here, I don't know about their requirements, although when I had to send our three smarts back they wanted the invoice numbers) I'm talking about other products we've purchased. The only warranties that transfer that we have are insurance warranties for our windows and driveway and cavity wall insulation lol.
Paul said:
Yeah, the balance of the warranty will always carry over on any product.

Richard said:
Would the warranty be valid for the new owner though ?
When I have complained in the past mathmos have asked for the order details so if the new owner was to send it back due to failing would mathmos not void the warrenty due to it being bought 2nd hand ?
Just a thought...

Paul said:

Johnny said:
Tempted to sell mine now.
LOL, I would sell em, get some more when a new batch comes out. I'm about to sell loads of our Mathmos lamps and a couple of the crestworth bases and caps too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service