Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Johnny's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (414) Replies Latest Activity

"When you finished it you have to put a photo etc and links on here as im sure theres…"

Johnny replied on Wednesday to Crestworth lantern new bottle fit

7 on Thursday
Reply by Mr MaGoo

"Mathmos did offer me a inner ring to sit in the base at the time, but i just refille…"

Johnny replied Jan 15 to Crestworth lantern new bottle fit

7 on Thursday
Reply by Mr MaGoo

"if there the metal screw tops i push the top part down as the metal is thin they ten…"

Johnny replied Jan 11 to Any suggestions of the best way to seal a Mathmos bottle please?

4 Jan 11
Reply by Susan

"I mentioned the same issues when the new design bottles came out, its frigging pain…"

Johnny replied Jan 11 to Crestworth lantern new bottle fit

7 on Thursday
Reply by Mr MaGoo

"Theres one on u.k ebay bidding at £9.99 i just typed in mathmos and searched "

Johnny replied Nov 5, 2020 to Fluidium heat guard

4 Nov 7, 2020
Reply by Steven Russell

"it could be the images your trying to upload to large ive had that issue before so h…"

Johnny replied Sep 29, 2020 to Adding pictures from my android phone

1 Sep 29, 2020
Reply by Johnny

"BLUE/ BLUE yawn, wanna see Green & yellow "wax", or the pretty in pink combo, pi…"

Johnny replied Sep 17, 2020 to New Mathmos Colour Combinations!

46 Nov 27, 2020
Reply by Susan

"people will buy em, that clear and white already been seen on ebay by several seller…"

Johnny replied Jul 23, 2020 to Mathmos 'one day only' bottles

4 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Jezza

"Ive Bought Mathmos since early 90s and only had a few issues/faults over the years,…"

Johnny replied Jul 14, 2020 to Mathmos Clear /White Astro bottles shipping within 3 weeks!

8 Jan 14
Reply by Susan

"Maybe the "guy" who does the mixture / and filling is off covid related, just becaus…"

Johnny replied Jul 8, 2020 to Mathmos: White wax / clear liquid - limited run!!!

49 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by MichaelN77

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service