Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I was just of the phone to a lava lamp dealer here in Scotland who mentioned a new white matt finish astro. does anyone else know about it in the new Mathmos range?

The only thing I can think of is the baby Astro but she didnt say it was a baby. hmmmm.

Cheers in advance.

Btw I'm soon to be selling my Mathmos bases/lids from the different ranges as well as a French bolier lamp & a florence glitter lamp.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will you be selling just on here or ebay too?
Dealer in Scotland? Where? :D
could possibly be interested in the florence and the boiler. sent you a friend request :)
Yeah, as I said in my post I am aware of the Baby astro as I have 2 of my own.
If you have any Crestworth Astro caps and bases or, Crestworth Astrobaby caps and bases, I'm interested in buying them. :)

i have a telstar, white base/top, it's not a millennium as it doesn't have the millennium logo, did mathmos make these or did someone paint this?

ive not seen a plain white telstar or a astro in white, i bought the astro bottle in clear and white which was lush but now gone a yellowish peachy colour :-(

MyFriendGoo said:

i have a telstar, white base/top, it's not a millennium as it doesn't have the millennium logo, did mathmos make these or did someone paint this?

i will take a photo of it for you. that's what i hate about white lava. what color is the lava with the smart astro? i presume white

Johnny said:

ive not seen a plain white telstar or a astro in white, i bought the astro bottle in clear and white which was lush but now gone a yellowish peachy colour :-(

MyFriendGoo said:

the red-blue smart astro has a pink wax im not sure with the other model

MyFriendGoo said:

i will take a photo of it for you. that's what i hate about white lava. what color is the lava with the smart astro? i presume white

Johnny said:

MyFriendGoo said:

Richard said:

One bottle is clear/pink and the other is clear/yellow

MyFriendGoo said:

Johnny said:

MyFriendGoo said:

cheers

MyFriendGoo said:

Richard said:

One bottle is clear/pink and the other is clear/yellow

MyFriendGoo said:

Johnny said:

MyFriendGoo said:

cheers

Hi, 

My name's Richard but I go by with Tchou on the net…

I don't know where to present myself So I guess I'd do it on y first post here… 

I live in France and I had my first Mathmos a few years ago (a Jet one with blue liquid and green goo)

Since a week I also have an Astro, a telstar, a smart astro, and I bought My brother an astrobaby, and i'm still waiting for my own… 

I just wanted  to add that the bottles for the smart astro are the same than for the astro, but the liquids inside seem to be quite different, I tried the smart bottel on the regular astro, and it gets very bright and it also go to overheat, I tried at the same time the regular bottle on the smart astro and it didn't move a lot.

So it seems that the goo is custom made for the smart astro and operates at much lower temperatures than the regular goo… 

Just my 2 cents

Regards

Tchou

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service