Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)'s Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dang, it says that in the listing too. I should never do thinks in a hurry..lol"

Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S) replied Dec 4, 2018 to Differnece between Sunburst and Centurion models?

17 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

" AHHHH.. I just pulled that from an ebay listing earlier. Nice to know "

Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S) replied Dec 4, 2018 to Differnece between Sunburst and Centurion models?

17 Dec 4, 2018

"LOL.. This is in that group, huh? Silly me"

17 Dec 4, 2018

"Thank you Gary! Appreciate the info! Mr Magoo... I think there is a Fantasia group…"

17 Dec 4, 2018

"Awesome, Gary. Just curious... does the Centurion have this more "whispy" spray as i…"

17 Dec 4, 2018

"That is a centurion and a Sunburst. The following pic shows you more of what a Centu…"

17 Dec 4, 2018

""

17 Dec 4, 2018

"Hi again. Centurion does not have a ring (like Saturn)...has been ages since I had m…"

17 Dec 4, 2018

"Hi. That is a sunburst. It's beautiful, by the way. Centurion has a ring (like Satur…"

17 Dec 4, 2018

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service