Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

scratch inside globe?!?!

i have a blue liquid, white wax lamp i recently purchased. i'm having issues with cloudy water and bubbles in the wax, but that's slowly cl…

Started by Ashley

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Ashley

Help me with "overbubbling" of my lamps!!

Hi to everybody. As you've probably noticed I'm new here, but am getting waaaay to many lamps all of a sudden. In a week I got a midnight c…

Started by Daniele

13 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Lisa

bleaching lava lamp

I have a question about sun bleaching a lava lamp, i put a blue/white out last week to clear the blue tint,about 3 days later it was clear,…

Started by Steve Gosnell

2 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

home made wax/lava

im about to repair an orginal shaped lava lamp, model 8306 and its 42 cm tall but i can't find any recipe for the wax/lava and the liquid…

Started by nico bellic

0 Jul 29, 2008

Fixing it?

So i dropped my lava lamp when i was moving my stuff and the bottle cap came really loose so that you can turn it alot but it still wont po…

Started by Jack

1 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Adding Glitter to Jet Bottle

hi there I have just bought a jet with a glitter bottle. The bottle doesn't have very much glitter in it, and I was wondering if I can add…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

3 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Fellows oozers!!!!!

My 4th lamp (in 10 days, lol), a MIDNIGHT.. Is just making it's first bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after the problems with the plugs and…

Started by Daniele

1 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

knocking out dents

hi guys i have got a few dinks in the cone of my lunar, has anyone got any ideas on how to knock them out without maling it worse regards…

Started by krissyfromswindon

3 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by krissyfromswindon

dropped new bottle while warm up, turned cloudy n wax floating

new lamp warming out and fell. now liquid is cloudy and fine particulates of wax suspending. worst is the wax is like snowie floating on to…

Started by matthew @ singapore

5 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by matthew @ singapore

HELP ME WITH PLUG ADAPTERS!!!PLZ

HELLO to everybody, Lava lamps are an old passion, yet unsatisfyed till last wednesday, whan my first lamp, a satin silver astro from begi…

Started by Daniele

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Daniele

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service