Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Forum Discussions (7,965)

Featured Discussions

New Glitter Liquid Made in the USA

I’m proud to announce a new option for filling empty lava and glitter globes with new glitter liquid that is made in the USA! After severa…

Started by Kirk in Buy/Sell/Trade ZoneLatest Reply

The certain future of OozingGoo

Hey all, Mark has decided to step down as owner of OozingGoo and pass the torch on to me. Most everyone on here knows me, but here is a rea…

Started by Autumn in General GooLatest Reply

The OG Moderation Policy

This site is moderated. A group of volunteer moderators choose which posts to feature and do their best to keep the resulting discussion re…

Started by Autumn in OG Network TalkLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB a Colossus

I'm seriously searching out a Colossus with the table for sale somewhere in the southeast US. Really wanted one forever, I have the cash an…

Started by TheLohr in Buy/Sell/Trade Zone

0 13 hours ago

My main display

Hello and thanks for accepting me to the community. This is my main display for some of my collection, finally got it just the way I wanted…

Started by TheLohr in Collecting

0 14 hours ago

Want to buy a Link'd dual glitter lamp chain link

Been searching for this lamp for months, any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Started by Zane Ackley in Buy/Sell/Trade Zone

0 on Monday

Tea Light Lava lamps

Hi !, I keep seeing these lamps around and was wondering do they work?? As ive seen none with reviews. I was wondering would a tea light ev…

Started by Vampirefreak in Problems & Questions

0 on Saturday

Mathmos Telstar legs are not equidistant

Hello Forum I have recent bought a Mathmos Telstar direct from Mathmos (UK). I have a few issues with it, but as I have never actually loo…

Started by Andrew Perr in Problems & Questions

2 on Monday
Reply by Andrew Perr

Do Mathmos bottles fit on a Haggerty stand?

Hi, Does anyone know if a Mathmos bottle would fit a Haggerty stand. They’re both an astro size, but I’m unable to find if some specificat…

Started by Ace in Problems & Questions

2 on Saturday
Reply by Ace

Lunar XL bottle

Greetings all, I hope all is well out there in Gooland. Does anyone know if they are still making the XL and XXL bottles/tubes for the Luna…

Started by Dave Dryden in Collecting

0 Apr 28

MEGA VOLT PLASMA LAMP FOR SALE

FOR SALE - I have a MEGA VOLT 12'' Plasma Lamp in Excellent Condition for sale  with original box and the little blue legs you can add to t…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker in Collecting

0 Apr 28

Wanting to get into customization, and I have a few questions.

Hello everyone! So long story short, me and my boyfriend are very interested in making custom lava lamp bases. We want to paint them with…

Started by Angel in Problems & Questions

2 on Saturday
Reply by Vampirefreak

Stardust Lamps: New Fast Glitter Items and Liquid Dye Update

The Stardust Lamps website has been updated! There are many new store items including Burby and Alien glitter. The Guide's Dye section has…

Started by Kirk in Buy/Sell/Trade Zone

0 Apr 20

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service