Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Paulb's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Arne I'm looking at getting a custom made mathmos bullet and I wondered if you ne…"

Paulb replied Feb 26, 2014 to Mathmos Bullet?

29 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Paulb

"Hi spencer I'm probably really late asking,is your Glitterama still up for sale? Tha…"

Paulb replied Feb 22, 2014 to Jardiniere

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Paulb

"Hi Kris is the fantasia flying saucer still available to buy? Thanks.Paul"

Paulb replied Oct 22, 2013 to Entire Fiber and Lava Collection Sell Off!

238 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Leah Crafts

"Hi Marcel that's amazing!!! Very cool,let me know when you need the money,I live in…"

Paulb replied Aug 2, 2013 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

"Fantastic,thank you for letting me know and also thank you for taking the time to so…"

Paulb replied Jul 24, 2013 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

"That's great Marcel thank you for the information and pics,do you know when your be…"

Paulb replied Jul 17, 2013 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

"Hi Marcel I thought there were 3 of of us that wanted a XXL lunar bottle? Or was the…"

Paulb replied Jul 16, 2013 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

"Hi there I wondered if you had anymore mathmos lunar lava lamps you wanted to sell?…"

Paulb replied Jul 12, 2013 to MATHMOS LUNAR Blue/green for sale

4 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by IdOrU 02

"Cool let me know as and when payment is needed.Paul"

Paulb replied Jul 11, 2013 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

"Great!! we could maybe give a few more days and see if anyone is interested ?How doe…"

Paulb replied Jul 11, 2013 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service