Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Kirk's Discussions (966)

Discussions Replied To (946) Replies Latest Activity

"That's right, Jonas.  As I've been working on reproducing the Glitterama Diamond, ad…"

Kirk replied yesterday to Slow Non-Toxic Glitter on the Test Bench

5 yesterday
Reply by Kirk

"Hi, John.  I've been meaning to do some thinning, too.   I've updated the *NEW* list…"

Kirk replied on Sunday to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

652 6 hours ago
Reply by analoghaze

"Thanks, Brad.  Hope all is going well with you.  I'm ready to send you some blue whe…"

Kirk replied Mar 9 to Slow Non-Toxic Glitter on the Test Bench

5 yesterday
Reply by Kirk

"Yes, in a couple of months if they continue to perform well in testing.  Another ben…"

Kirk replied Mar 9 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

652 6 hours ago
Reply by analoghaze

"The one on the far left is an iridescent glitter.  It's all a single color of glitte…"

Kirk replied Mar 8 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

652 6 hours ago
Reply by analoghaze

"And here's some slow, non-toxic glitter options that I've been testing.  What do you…"

Kirk replied Mar 8 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

652 6 hours ago
Reply by analoghaze

"I guess I just like the way they fill out the glass tube.  And to my eye, they flow…"

652 6 hours ago
Reply by analoghaze

"Both small and medium holo squares look great, but I'm partial to the small ones. "

652 6 hours ago
Reply by analoghaze

"Thanks, Josh."

Kirk replied Mar 6 to Restored Crestworth Telstar

2 Mar 6
Reply by Kirk

"Custom Clear Living Jewel. "

Kirk replied Feb 27 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

652 6 hours ago
Reply by analoghaze

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service