Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Kirk's Discussions (992)

Discussions Replied To (970) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm traveling to the Pacific Northwest -- Olympic National Park, Victoria, BC, Seatt…"

Kirk replied Sep 14 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! ** Summer Break, Back in October **

703 Sep 15
Reply by kero48

"Try a heat gun or blow dryer on high.  The heat should free up whatever is keeping t…"

Kirk replied Jul 3 to Globes stuck

2 Jul 6
Reply by Claude J

"Mark, did you get it yet? I've been out of pocket working my day job and then some l…"

Kirk replied Jul 3 to Help needed to remove cap/lid

16 Jul 22
Reply by kero48

"That's gorgeous."

Kirk replied Jun 24 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! ** Summer Break, Back in October **

703 Sep 15
Reply by kero48

"Glad you like them! "

Kirk replied Jun 23 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! ** Summer Break, Back in October **

703 Sep 15
Reply by kero48

"Love it, Mark."

Kirk replied Jun 23 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! ** Summer Break, Back in October **

703 Sep 15
Reply by kero48

"The Texas summer heat has taken hold.  With temperatures in my garage at a balmy 90…"

703 Sep 15
Reply by kero48

"I traded my services for some of them, and I've been lucky a few times on Ebay.  You…"

Kirk replied Jun 18 to Florence Art Restored!

12 Jun 18
Reply by Kirk

"They are spectacular any time of the day, but at night they become almost magical.  …"

Kirk replied Jun 17 to Florence Art Restored!

12 Jun 18
Reply by Kirk

"I'm pretty sure the Royale is toast and won't be produced any longer."

Kirk replied Jun 16 to Lava Insiders

20 Sep 12
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service