Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Kirk's Discussions (972)

Discussions Replied To (952) Replies Latest Activity

"Not yet.  I'll get to it in the next couple of days. "

Kirk replied yesterday to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 yesterday
Reply by kero48

"Rod, when I'm able to find them, I sell the 52oz globes for $15 each.  This is in ad…"

Kirk replied yesterday to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 yesterday
Reply by kero48

"Rod - your email went to my Junk folder. The glitter and liquid options I have avail…"

Kirk replied on Tuesday to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 yesterday
Reply by kero48

"First, I love the Living Jewels/Telstars/Jets.  The bottles and bases provide ideal,…"

Kirk replied Apr 19 to Crestworth 'Living Jewel' 2/3 full

19 Apr 19
Reply by Kirk

"I've been working on a new custom Glitterama Diamond fill for several months now.  I…"

Kirk replied Apr 2 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 yesterday
Reply by kero48

"I think it would look great in a Fluidium."

Kirk replied Mar 24 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 yesterday
Reply by kero48

"That's right, Jonas.  As I've been working on reproducing the Glitterama Diamond, ad…"

Kirk replied Mar 22 to Slow Non-Toxic Glitter on the Test Bench

5 Mar 22
Reply by Kirk

"Hi, John.  I've been meaning to do some thinning, too.   I've updated the *NEW* list…"

Kirk replied Mar 19 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 yesterday
Reply by kero48

"Thanks, Brad.  Hope all is going well with you.  I'm ready to send you some blue whe…"

Kirk replied Mar 9 to Slow Non-Toxic Glitter on the Test Bench

5 Mar 22
Reply by Kirk

"Yes, in a couple of months if they continue to perform well in testing.  Another ben…"

Kirk replied Mar 9 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 yesterday
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service