Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

MonsoonStorm's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed, I had considered bumping the bulb by 5w and using telstar/baby bottles, but…"

MonsoonStorm replied Feb 19, 2021 to Neo Shatterproof coating removal

6 Aug 1
Reply by itsblue

"This worked perfectly! Thank you so much! The coating on the neck of the bottle was…"

MonsoonStorm replied Feb 18, 2021 to Neo Shatterproof coating removal

6 Aug 1
Reply by itsblue

"Perfect!  this is exactly what I hoped to hear.  I hate the way that the coating mak…"

MonsoonStorm replied Feb 18, 2021 to Neo Shatterproof coating removal

6 Aug 1
Reply by itsblue

"Indeed, it is a bit of a shame. I'm hoping the black will last a little longer as th…"

MonsoonStorm replied Feb 9, 2021 to Does mathmos give notice when discontinuing products?

8 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jezza

"Ah, never mind, it seems the individual European mathmos websites will only ship to…"

MonsoonStorm replied Feb 7, 2021 to Does mathmos give notice when discontinuing products?

8 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jezza

"huh, interesting... There do seem to be some differences between the sites, definite…"

MonsoonStorm replied Feb 7, 2021 to Does mathmos give notice when discontinuing products?

8 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jezza

"That's disappointing, a head's up would be nice!  Seeing the metallic on the site ju…"

8 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jezza

"It's something I've noticed too, for example on ebay.co.uk there is a second hand ma…"

MonsoonStorm replied Feb 6, 2021 to eBay lamp prices

8 Feb 6, 2021
Reply by Brad

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service