Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Mathmos' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos FireFlow's A couple more details :-)

Just seen a friend who has said the Rocket 240mm tall will be around £29.99 and the suspended (milk bottle one ) 270mm tall will be around…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Mathmos Jupiter 2 vs Crestworth Galaxy

What do yo think: Which lamp looks better??? The Mathmos Jupiter 2 or the Galaxy lamp from Crestworth. Wich lamp is rarer??? Hi.

Started by Pascal

3 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Bianca

Mathmos Red Metallic Astro - Achieved

I started a post a while back asking if anyone had a picture of the fabled Red Metallic Mathmos Astro, and no one had one. Eventually someo…

Started by Drew

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Bianca

Brand New Mathmos Astros for sale - Lamps located in USA with free shipping.

I was given the advice to try to sell these directly to you folks instead of listing on ebay, so I am going to try it. I have 5 lamps to se…

Started by Drew

15 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Drew

Mathmos custom jet bottles

Im trying to transfer some astro or astrobaby bottles into my spare jet bottles. 1) can any tell me a easy way to transfer one bottle to an…

Started by john

6 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Mathmos 40W coloured Bulbs

Hi can anyone please tell me if they have either the Green,Blue or Red bulbs for the Astro 3 in 1 or if any one knows any other suitable 40…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

4 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by john

Mathmos Clear / White brand new for sale and in U.S.

Hey, I have a Mathmos Clear/ White listed on Ebay and shipping is from Florida and calculated, so it won't break the bank. Check it out: h…

Started by Drew

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Drew

MATHMOS SELLING CLEAR/WHITE ASTRO AGAIN!

Its tru go take a look at the mathmos homepage they are selling the Astro Lava-lamp Clear/White again woooo!!!!! Im grabing myself an order…

Started by Dave

12 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Which Astro/s do you own?

A sort of "Show-And-Tell" thread to learn something about the evolution of Astro Lamps. Maybe it could become helpful when grading Astros.…

Started by Novemberchild

4 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

What's the deal here, why is this lamp over £100 ??

Saw this lamp on ebay but can't believe the price, over £140 and counting! What is so special or is there a mistake? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk

Started by Modulo '70

3 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service