Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'color' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polished Grande Color change Base and Cap

For those that are on a tight budget , and wish to own a color change Grande. I may have a solution. I have rebuilt the Polished base that…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Warning Target.com is sending the wrong color lamps

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a little warning. It appears that target.com is sending out the wrong colored grandes (at least to m…

Started by Joseph White

1 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Reece

Transparent paint

Does anyone know of a truly transparent spray paint. I want to do my own version of the colormax, and I found transparent spray enamel made…

Started by Cowmatian

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Arne

opening/adding food color to hot rock glitter lite???

should i do this? the lamp is from 03, so are the contents incredibly toxic or what? i know some people have done this, but i just want to…

Started by Kaity Sullivan

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ben

Teal Lava Globe

Would like to know if any one has a Teal/Clear globe they would be willing to part with. The globe will be replacing the one in my blue swi…

Started by Alex

6 May 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Wax gets very dark during operation

I have a Lava Lite (I think it's 32 oz; it measures about 16.5" from base to top and has a 40W bulb) that I've owned for maybe 15 years. It…

Started by Brian

10 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

Fantasia Omni aka The Watchtower

Greetings everyone and yes I am still here.. I have put myself on a serious 3 -4 month embargo from lamps.. refraining from all sites that…

Started by kiramarie

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by kiramarie

What is the best dye to add to vintage lava liquid?

Hi gang, I have been meaning to repair my vintage enchantress decorator lava lamp much like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

Started by VintageK

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Erin

Crestworth Galaxy owners, a question.....

Would any of you be interested in purchasing spare colourwheels? i'm talking about new ones made up, not original ones. Someone I have spok…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

17 May 27, 2011
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Color Organs

There are many here who collect lava, glitter, and fiber optic lamps. I've always had a fascination with Light synchronized with Sound. I w…

Started by WeeboTech

20 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Keith

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service