Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantasia unicorn glitter lamp

I am trying to find out as much info as I can on this lamp!!!! I might even be willing to sell it. Thank before hand for any help. I snappe…

Started by Caine Razor

8 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by KathyLee

Custom Made Steampunk lava head

In laying out the necessary shelving (in anticipation to move to larger home) that I will need to properly display all my lamps, I'm coming…

Started by Claude J

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Replacement fibres like Sata Lite/Hunter glitter

One thing I thought I would add was I think I've found a replacement 'glitter' like Sata tinsel glitter. I'm a textile expert - knitting, c…

Started by Liz B

3 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Emma

DIY Cloudy Lamp

So i decided to try my hand at making one of these things.  I followed the retro formula and made the wax way to heavy. I had to make the w…

Started by Matthew Miller

11 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Warning Target.com is sending the wrong color lamps

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a little warning. It appears that target.com is sending out the wrong colored grandes (at least to m…

Started by Joseph White

1 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Reece

AttentionWalmartshoppers!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lava-5001-Lava-Lite-16.3-Century-Lava-Lamp-White-Wax-Blue-Liquid-Silver-Base/39174488spoiler alert!   if you appl…

Started by matt01165

7 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by matt01165

fantasia glitter graphics mask lamp?

Hi, my grandmother gave me a lamp back when I was a young theater geek and I was getting ready to ebay it when i find out lo-and-behold, it…

Started by heather la

17 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Diminishing Mathmos Quality, Aristocrat Issues, Purchasing Mathmos in USA

Hello Everyone!I am new to the ozzinggoo website. I have a few good questions/ discussion topics for you all. 1. Diminishing Mathmos Qualit…

Started by Mathmos Lover

8 May 13, 2015
Reply by Mathmos Lover

Question about changing the lamp's water.Salt/wax/soap solution

OK.So what I've got here is a cloudy lava lampo and I'm going to change it.. I wonder is it safe to clean the bottle with the cooled wax in…

Started by Bowlerhat

6 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Carol

Finally found a Giant

Since I first started collecting lava lamps, I have been dreaming about finding a giant. I remember seeing them as a little kid, my local s…

Started by Cowmatian

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Tim

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service