Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Anyone seen these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4DvyjoPDJo&feature=related

I just ran across them today on YouTube. They look pretty neat. Still researching to see if I can buy one somewhere.

More info as I find it.

Views: 433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE IN CANADA AND CANNOT SHIP AS THERE IS A POSTAL STRIKE HERE.
You can pre-order if you wish but you will have to be patient as i have no idea how long the postal strike will be.  We can ship UPS but is about twice the cost to ship.  Please purchase only if you are prepared to wait.  Email me for special requests.

アンドル said:

AND:

Please note this time lapse film below was taken over 4 hours at room temperature.  One minute is approximately 20 minutes in real time.  Not all results are the same.  Each lamp has it's own personality and will move differently depending on the room temperature and the movement of people and air around the lamp.  In a warmer room the lava may move to the top of the lamp prior to 4 hours and in colder room with a breeze it may take longer for the lamp to start it's movement and it may go cloudy earlier.

アンドル said:

I'm going to take the plunge and order one. I will wait patiently for the postal strike to end!
Lava Lamp,
TEA LIGHT powered by Auras Glow.

Selling on e-bay $49.00 dallars $25.00 shipping from (CANADA)

Can't ship yet due to Postal Strike can pre-order 9 left

Good-Luck
I have mine ordered and it will ship when the postal strike is over. I have been in communication with someone from their company and he's VERY nice! I can't wait to get this lamp! I think there are six left on eBay as I speak. :)
These are going pretty quick.  Down to five available now after I swooped in a bought one.

I AM EXCITE! I can't wait to get mine.

*trying very hard to be patient*

Jim said:

These are going pretty quick.  Down to five available now after I swooped in a bought one.
The postal strike is over.  Now I need to finally pick a color.
Yay! Then mine should be on its way! 

Jim said:
The postal strike is over.  Now I need to finally pick a color.
lol same boat bro, I want to wait until they are confirmed "a decent lamp" first before I go spending $75 on a lamp.

Blind Faith said:
Arg!!!! I want one... so tempted to pull out credit card
I'm sure whoever gets theirs first will give a review here. I can hardly wait.
I absolutely will.  I agreed to provide a review as they waived shipping.

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:
I'm sure whoever gets theirs first will give a review here. I can hardly wait.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service