Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

These are lamps I’m selling. All are new, and part of a store inventory. Not sure what a good selling price is at this point, fair for both me, and the buyer. I have specific sets, and then mix/match sets. They are all 32 oz. American made. All have lava boxes, but not all match up with actual lamp. I’m listing them here before I go to Ebay. Please message me privately if you have interest.

Fixed Sets:
#02 Yellow/Red- #81 Gold Enchantress- Qty 1
#03 Blue/White- #70 Blue Psychedelic Swirl- Qty 3
#03 Blue/White- #10 Blue Matte Fluorescent BLR-Qty 1
#05 Orange/White- #12 Orange Florescent BLR- Qty 2
#09 Clear/Purple- #74 Purple Psychedelic Swirl- Qty 4
#18 Clear/Cranberry- #61 Red Wizard- Qty 1
#19 Clear/Lime Green- #73 Green Psychedelic Swirl- Qty 1
#24 Blue/Yellow- #62 Blue Wizard-Qty 1
#33 Purple Glitter- #64 Black Wizard- Qty 2

Mix/Match Sets:
Globes- #05 Orange/White-2, #14 Clear/Pink-1, #15 Clear/Orange-2, #16 Clear/Black-2, #18 Clear/Cranberry-1, #20 Purple/White-1, #24 Blue/Yellow-3, #25 Purple/Yellow-7.

Bases- #86 Silver Streak- Qty 2, #81 Gold Enchantress-Qty 6, #73 Green Psychedelic Swirl-1, #64 Black Wizard-8, #66 Silver Wizard-1

Views: 1285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you still have them, I'd also be interested in the #66 base and #15 globe.

Updated list:

All are American made, these were bought NEW for our stores, if there are any flaws what so ever I will let you know upfront, adjust price, and gladly send pictures first as a couple were used as displays. I will be out of town from Aug. 30- Sept. 2. Please send me a friend request, and then a private message of what you are interested in. I have had quite a few O.G. Customers (some repeat)  who I am sure will give references for me if I ask.

Sold as sets (Hopefully):

#81 Enchantress (Gold)- with globe #02 Gold/Red- Qty 1
#73 Green Swirl- with globe #24 Blue/Yellow- Qty 3
#70 Blue Swirl- with globe #03 Blue/White- Qty 4
#74 Purple Swirl- with globe #09 Clear/Purple- Qty 5
#12 Orange (Fluorescent) Elek Trick- with globe #05 Orange/White- Qty 3

Separate Globes & Bases (Hope to sell as mix/match sets):

#04 Pink/White- Qty 1
#05 Orange/White- Qty 1
#16 Clear/Black- Qty 1
#20 Purple/White- Qty 1
#21 Purple/Red- Qty 2
#24 Blue/Yellow- Qty 1
#25 Purple/Yellow- Qty 8
#33W Purple Glitter- Qty 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#86 Silver Streak- Qty 4 (1 has a dimple at top)
#84 Midnight- Qty 1
#81 Enchantress (Gold)- Qty 6
#62 Blue Wizard- Qty 1
#61 Red Wizard- Qty 1 (has two small dimples)
#64 Black Wizard- Qty 3
#10 Blue (Matte finish BLR/ Fluorescent) Elek Trick- Qty 1 (Was a display, has darker middle from getting too hot)

Thanks!!!

i made two separate purchases from siryn and both exceeded my expectations!  i HIGHLY recommend purchasing from her!

I'll second that! I just made my second purchase from Siryn as well - total professional all the way.

I am please to announce that my Lime Green lamp (with Wizard Base + cap) arrived in Australia, safe and sound!

Thanks again Siyrn!

So HAPPY to hear that Linh. My first International shipping. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your new Lava!

Take care,

~Siryn

Little L. said:

I am please to announce that my Lime Green lamp (with Wizard Base + cap) arrived in Australia, safe and sound!

Thanks again Siyrn!

Got my Black / Clear this morning...I think I might love the packing as much as the item inside, what a pro!

I am BEYOND happy!

Wheeeeeeeee!!

I'm so happy to hear that Matt! It's been a pleasure, my South Georgia friend. Even though you're not here anymore, you know the place I call home :)

~Siryn

Galaxy_9 said:

Got my Black / Clear this morning...I think I might love the packing as much as the item inside, what a pro!

Loren, it's really awesome to hear, and I hope it gave you a big smile. Talk to you soon :) 

~Siryn

Loren said:

I am BEYOND happy!

Wheeeeeeeee!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service