Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

We need 10 Lunar owners to order new Mathmos bottles (different colours) 120,- Deutschland / Europa

We need 10 Lunar owners to order new Mathmos bottles (different colours) 120,-

shipping to your adress

we are two.

we need 8 Lunar owner more

Hallo, wir brauchen noch 8 Besitzer von Lunar Raketen die eine Flasche in Wunschfarbe haben möchten. (2 sind wir schon, nur die es auch im Shop für Astro, Telstar usw. gibt)

Der Versand geht an euere Adresse von Mathmos aus.

Stückpreis anstatt knapp 200,- nur noch 120,-

Wäre toll wenn wir die 8 Leute noch zusammenbekommen.

Wer interesse hat bitte hier die Wunschfarbe posten

Würde mich freuen wenn den Text jemand in ein vernünftiges Englisch formulieren könnte :-)

1x Gelbes Liquid - Rotes Wachs

1x Gelbes Liquid - Rotes Wachs

1x

1x

1x

1x

Views: 3624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christophe - do the pink wax bottles clear up when running hot?

Christoph Stucke said:

here the new 6 bottles - 2 pink clear cloudy :-(

christoph and uwe

hi simon

i hope - it,s running with 100W at first 8h

christoph

mathmosotaku said:

here is a picture from my 3 bottles . clear/plum ,clear/pink and clear/blue.look at the pink it is not clear !

Hi, my pink l "clear" is also cloudy, and I don't have the impression that it clears up when running a while, that's really annoying. The flow is wonderful when using the dimmer, but I really dislike cloudy bottles, especially those for 120 €!

I believe we should make a list of cloudy bottles that were received as part of this order - they are too expensive to be ignored!!

How could these bottles leave the Mathmos factory cloudy?

They told us that each custom Lunar bottle is "fired up" at the Mathmos factory to make sure all is well.

hi- i think the same-we changed when it,s don,t work after running better (clear) - to expensive for the desaster-sorry mathmos - you can it better!!!

I look tomorrow to my bottle, after i tell you whats going on with my liquid.

Please check your bottles in the dark if you want to be sure they're clear when hot.

In a full lighted room they can look clear, but when the room is darker, it can look cloudy even while hot.

this is my clear blue - looks perfect !

Looks good!

Did you check it in a dark room?

no

switch off your light ! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service