Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,567)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does mathmos give notice when discontinuing products?

There's some colourways I particularly like and would like to buy spares of, but need to budget to spread the cost.  Ditto the lamps themse…

Started by MonsoonStorm

8 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jezza

original flowers for Elegant and Enchantress planters --

I was hoping to start a discussion and pics of what are the true original flower rings for both Elegant and Enchantress planters -- please…

Started by Link Hammer

2 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

1990s wizard hat lamp help?

HI. I have this lamp that is sun and moon cutouts with black base. It's blue wax clear liquid and I'm trying to find info on this. I don't…

Started by Zac

3 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Mathmos projector are they relaxing to watch like a lava lamp?

Hi, are there any Mathmos projector owners on this forum? Lava lamps are great for relaxation, do the oil wheel projectors produce the same…

Started by Susan

21 Jan 24, 2021
Reply by Mr MaGoo

black

hi is there any way i can change this page colour to white i can not see well and almost impossible to read black page thanks so much looki…

Started by dusty fox

9 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by dusty fox

Windsor WANTED

I'm looking for a Windsor if anyone is willing to part with one.  Thanks!

Started by Lamp Addict

0 Jan 15, 2021

Please Help Identify 3 Rare Vintage Lavas

I am attaching photos of 3 lamps that I have with switches on the bases.   The first one is called "Astro" Phantom Lite.  It has an on/off…

Started by Bryin

28 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Sethro

Identification and top removal

My uncle gave me 2 of these that he bought in Japan in the late 60's or early 70's. No name or markings that I can find.  Both cloudy.  I…

Started by Sethro

4 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Keith

are these salvageable?

Picked these vintage Lava Lites up at a garage sale for $1 knowing they may be goners. When plugged in and heated, the flow does n…

Started by Paula Frank

0 Jan 3, 2021

Did Mathmos ever produce a white Astro

Hi, does anyone know if Mathmos ever produced a white base and cap Astro? I remember they produced a marbled white/grey based lamp which I…

Started by Susan

30 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service