Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Skull and Bones Resin Base??

Anyone know where to get them? I haven't looked in my local Spencer store so I don't know if they have any but I see don't see any on the w…

Started by Jeff

4 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

New Yellow Lava Blue Liquid

Well my Yellow lava Blue liquid Grande came yesterday and it is a bit cloudy but not bad. I think in about 2 months it will be clear. It do…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

2 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Isn't it bad to take the cap off of your lamp?

I was informed that you are not to take the cap off of your lamps as they are sealed air tight, and letting air get in is not good for the…

Started by Jamie Lynn

2 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Jamie Lynn

CRESTWORTH COMET - IN PINK!!!

Hi Guys checkout ebay item 120375959501 Its my Crestworth Comet - available for sale. Any questions please ask. Many thanks, Mike

Started by Mike D

4 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Century color question

Just got this off ebay.... It was the owners first sale and she used an icon of a lava lamp instead of an actual picture of this in the des…

Started by Lars

12 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

changing water color

Hi! I have a bottle capper (for my home brew), and I'm thinking of opening up a lamp that has purple lava and clear water and dropping in s…

Started by Ironclod Aleeby

12 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Clear/Lime 52oz - Why So Expensive?

I was looking at Endoftherainbow and noticed the Clear/Lime 52oz lamps are $60 bux. I also noticed on Ebay one went for $30.00. Why are the…

Started by Kris

7 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

GE Reveal 40w Bulbs - Give Them A Try!

I thought I would share with everyone a cool tidbit. One thing I really did not like about lava lamp bulbs was the overly yellow cast they…

Started by Kris

9 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Pointed Cap Lamp

Sometime ago, I saw a lava lamp with a very pointed cap....looks real nice. Can anyone tell me what it might be?

Started by Lavatation

12 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Keith

Bottle Capper and Caps - Really Happy

Not sure why I am happy, but I am! I picked up a bench bottle capper as the hand one would not work. The nice guy at the beer store made su…

Started by Kris

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Kris

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service