Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how much electricity does a lava lamp burn

I have three 16-1/2" basic 90's-vintage lava lamps, and I run them about 10 hours, during the day. My husband is complaining that it's caus…

Started by muddysock

5 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by muddysock

Does anyone have any 32oz LW Globes from 1994?

I'm looking for any globes from that year preferably from the end of 94 early 95. I really am looking for Blue/White Yellow/Red and Blue/Cl…

Started by MattMJB0188

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Vallauris glitter

This is the first French Vallauris lamp I've ever seen in glitter: Looks like long metallic strands.

Started by fog rider

3 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Pics of Blue Liquid with Green Wax?

Could anyone link me to some decent pics of a lamp with green wax and blue liquid, taken in a dark room preferably. I'm interested to see w…

Started by Aussie_Lava_01

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Unique lamp

I saw this lamp on craigslist, Phoenix. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/for/958646246.html It looks like a boiler inside of a water-fille…

Started by Keith

3 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Is this actually vintage?

eBay item no. 260330143808 Is this perhaps vintage?I'm betting that's a Consort globe in there. Very, very cool. ~ Jonas

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

3 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by goodude26

Blue White Grande on eBay NEW

I dont know what the deal is with the Blue White Grandes but I know they stopped making them. This one on eBay looks really nice but I dont…

Started by MattMJB0188

20 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by U.N.K.L.E.

French "Lavaboilers"

Hi Just been looking at the photgraphs of the French "Lavaboilers" from Jonas Clark-Eliott in the Photos section. I was fascinated to see t…

Started by stevemo

17 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Freaky Facts on Lava Lamps

I just decided to whip up some facts and pictures on Lava Lamps The first lamp: * At their peak, more than seven million Lava Lamps were so…

Started by agentchillypig

0 Dec 14, 2008

Question about the enchantress planter....

Does anyone one know how many different colors came it. Or if it came in champaigne mist? I just bought one that from the picture looked or…

Started by OSOLAVA

8 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by g-force

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service