Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SteveSF - Info on glitters?

Steve, I've seen photos of your amazing glitter fills. I'm interested in refilling a few globes: a Consort, an oval French lamp, a silver J…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

1 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Crestworth, Haggerty, etc. on eBay

In case anybody's interested, the guy that was selling all the cool lava lamps last month has new (vintage) fiber optics, etc. up. Go to eb…

Started by Bryin

1 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Catalog on eBay - Anyone grabbing this? I hope so!

Item number 190102138181 Americana, Continental-Harrison and Josephn Hagn, 1969. Contains, among other things: Spartus electric clocks (i…

7 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Lava World Insider

Just got some interesting news from the inside plus an update of my blog from when I returned the yellow/clear with blue base/cap. Firstly…

Started by Brian

5 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

HUGE Australian Lava Lamp!!!

Has anybody else ever seen one of these? It's eBay number 120217928835

Started by Bryin

0 Feb 2, 2008

Such a beautiful lamp. Such an evil curse.

I finally found a green fludium at plushpod. When I ordered somehow I got charged for three lamps which came out to a grand total of $291 a…

Started by JOSH

1 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

60s lava lamp-shaped decanter or liquor bottle?

Has anyone seen these, and can anyone tell me what they once held? I had one as a kid, broke it somehow, and have been looking for another…

0 Jan 23, 2008

new totally awesome lava world lamps!!!!

I hear lavaworld is coming out with a brown base/brownnish to green lava in cloudy brown to green water with toilet paper bits corn and pea…

Started by chad

6 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Model 100 lamp

I purchased what I think is a very old model 100 lamp at an auction last weekend.The light in the base works but the liquid in the globe is…

Started by Joe

5 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Reed

"The Wave"...help please??

I have 2 of "The Wave" units...you guys remember these...they are rectangular plexi vessels that would sit on a motorized base and slowly r…

Started by pg kelley

10 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by pg kelley

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service